Pages

Please subscribe by clicking on the button below :)

Monday, November 28, 2016

Week 8


Week 8 did not go down the way I anticipated it.
For my project I plan on running several (if possible 3) DNA extractions using all 6 techniques to identify the best protocol specific to Staphylococcus Aureus. This week my goal was to get one run done from beginning to end including the electrophoresis DNA separation but I was unable to.
I really felt like I needed to reach that goal to avoid being rushed in the end. Now it seems like that’s what is going to end up happening.

The good news is that I have become very comfortable with the protocols and I think that I will have good results in the end. Stay posted for a mayhem update. =O

1 comment:

  1. Luis, it is only Tuesday! Why can't you make more progress this week? I would love to see some updates. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete