Pages

Please subscribe by clicking on the button below :)

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Week 9


This was the week of Thanksgiving and it was cut short. I didn’t get to do any lab work which is what I’m focused on getting out of the way ASAP before I sit down and put everything else together.
Fortunately, the department planed a potluck and it was very pleasant. The food was delicious and I enjoyed laughing loudly at Kevin Hart’s stand up special in the warm company of my fellow STEM peers and faculty.
Anyone’s stress levels are usually skyrocketing during this time of the semester so it’s nice to shake things up a little with some good food, good company and laughter.

I’m thankful for the potluck. 

1 comment:

  1. The potluck was amazing idea especially since final weeks are coming up. I'm sorry we didn't eat you're rice which I can only imagine was great. But yes the potluck was necessary for every intern especially since it gave us a sense of relation.Hope you catch up on everything and have a nice thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete