Pages

Please subscribe by clicking on the button below :)

Tuesday, October 11, 2016


Hi everyone,

I would like to announce that I was interviewed on Friday by Matt and Joshua and I’m now a participant of the internship offered here at Phoenix College for S-STEM Scholars. I will be in the department mainly between the hours of 12:30 pm and 5 o’clock pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays and Fridays between 10 am and 12:00 pm. I’ll still be going to the hospital on the weekends but I will no longer be participating in the NASA Ascend project. I had to excuse myself from that collaboration because it was more than I could handle. However, I’m happy to be here because I know that I will learn many things from this experience aside from the fact that this internship defines more what I would like to be a part of in the future. 

Stay posted for more updates,

Luis Aparicio

No comments:

Post a Comment