Pages

Please subscribe by clicking on the button below :)

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Week 4

When I got back to lab on Tuesday, the test tube that I had left over the weekend to test for glucose fermentation was gone. 

By Friday, I had determined that the bacteria that I’m dealing with is: Gram-positive, circular in shape, and clustered together like grapes yummy. 

On Tuesday, what was left to do since I had no results, due to the missing test tube, was first and foremost get my own test tube rack. Then, I prepared all the identification test at the same time. 

Those were: Glucose fermentation, Lactose, TSI, and the salted agar test, i forget what the name of that one is. Those where place in the incubator at 37 celsius. Here is a video (hopefully it uploads, if not I’ll clip frames) that shows the different test tubes ready to cook.






No comments:

Post a Comment